Monday, August 10, 2009

Blessed

Ever have those days where you feel wonderfully blessed for everything in your life?! I am having one of those... so here goes...

I feel blessed for my family, for my happy, healthy daughters.
I feel blessed to have a husband that 'gets' me, even with all my craziness.
I feel blessed to have friends, who although I dont see enough of, I know they are always there for me.
I feel blessed that I have a home, a roof over our head and a heater to warm the winter.
I feel blessed that my mum loves me and has and will always love me regardless of what I do, because all she wants for me is what I want for myself.
I feel blessed that I have had the opportunity to make mistakes, and learn from them no matter how tough.
I feel blessed to have been judged in my life, because it has made me strive to be a better person.
I feel blessed to have been subjected to more than one religion, and to understand the benifits of living in a society that allows us to believe in what we want.
I feel blessed for the opportunities I have in my life to love and to learn and to grow.....
and I feel blessed that I have a tomorrow to do it all over again.

xx Lauren

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP